The older we have the more the hyaluronic acid content, which will be essential for hydration and water retention in our bodies, decreases. This means the skin we have becomes drier and starts to reduce its plumpness. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that develops in the torso, it holds water, which hydrates and gives volume to the skin. Even as we age, this production of hyaluronic acid diminishes.
For several reasons, maybe age, stress or weight reduction, we may find which our face is beginning to look tired, drawn and gaunt. Botox for Sale Online A younger person’s skin looks firmer and plumper compared, thanks partly to collagen and hyaluronic acid. But even as we grow older, these substances in the skin we have slowly commence to diminish and this results in a lack of facial volume. One of many approaches to combat the signs of growing old, is to replace the hyaluronic acid that’s lost through the ageing process.
Dermal fillers are the ideal, non-surgical treatment to improve facial contours, complete sunken cheeks, reduce wrinkles and fine lines and help people regain their former youthful looks. Before our late 30’s, the skin should still keep it’s natural contoured nature and volume, without way too many wrinkles or sagging, making the process a better prospect for middle-aged skin. Although late nights, heavy drinking and smoking can accelerate the signs of ageing, so it’s possible to need Dermal Fillers at a younger age.
The fillers are injected underneath the skin into the low elements of the face, and give gentle volumising and contouring. They produce a naturally smoothed out appearance and complete the fine lines and wrinkles and plump out the grooves and creases. The results of dermal fillers are more supple than other treatments, giving an immediate rejuvenating appearance. Today, dermal fillers have changed the face of cosmetic medicine.
Simply by placing the fillers in strategic places:
- Adds volume to hollowed, gaunt, or sunken areas of the face.
- Gives a natural completed appearance underneath the lower eyelids, correcting the hollowed eyed look.
- Softening of the deep grooves between the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- By the addition of volume the cheeks, it improves the marionette lines from the mouth to the chin.
- Jowls correction can give you the result of an easy jaw line.
- Gently thickens skin that has thinned, as a result of ageing.
- Improves furrows, deep folds and creases.
- The particular placing of fillers plumps up the apples of the cheeks and sculpts the cheek bones.
- Lip enhancement / lip augmentation will give the lips better definition, reduce lipstick bleed, add more volume and a fuller appearance.
The results of dermal fillers are instant, so there’s no awaiting weeks until any swelling moved right down to observe the task has turned out. There is a small chance however, of slight bleeding where the needle enters the skin, and slight swelling or redness at the injection area, although this will go down quickly and the use of an ice pack will accelerate resolution.
- It’s a non-invasive treatment.
- Little downtime, to help you return on track activities straight away.
- It reduces lines and wrinkles to provide the face an even more youthful looking appearance.
- Fillers replenish lost volume and give a softer, younger look.
- Long-lasting results.
Most of today’s dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid, which improves skin hydration and stimulates the body’s production of collagen. With a couple of syringes of dermal filler, your face is plumper and the cheeks lifted, which also includes a lifting effect on the jaw-line.
Do you want help selecting a cosmetic procedure? We provide a thorough array of cosmetic procedures for the face and body to simply help produce a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!